Thursday 14 May 2009

Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you

Got home yesterday to discover the bin men had scattered our recycling crates to the four corners of the street. Had they read my entry on Monday and tracked me down?

Paranoia aside, training is staring to border on intrusive. This evening I’m forgoing at 20 per cent off opportunity at my favourite clothes shop to go for a walk. I’d like you to take a second to absorb that information and admire my dedication to the cause.

Yesterday I resisted the temptation to punch the TV every time Davina announced on her fitness DVD “ohh, this is one of my favourite tunes!” Sky rocketing stress levels aside, the workout did what it said on the tin. I’ve been shuffling round the office doing my best impression of ‘women beaten around the legs with large stick' . No pain, no gain......

No comments:

Post a Comment